Saturday, 3 December 2011

ARE YOU TRYING TO BE STYLISH OR A SHIT?

Seriously people these days are fucking weird. It is fucking obvious that you can tell that someone is mentally weird by looking their outfits , appearances or hairstyles. I just don't fucking understand what do they find attractive or cool or OKAI in these :
Justin beiber -___- YEA LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ???? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED PPL DO FUCKING SEE UR FUCKING PANTIES??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU DIDN'T LEARNED HOW TO PUT PANTS ON ??? ARE YOU FAWKING RETARDED??

IF THATS THE CASE, I'LL STFU

??????????? ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE A OCTOPUS INSTEAD OF UR FUCKING BRAIN OR WHAT???
1. octopus.
2. chicken tail ?
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN FUCKING SEE ?????? I can't stand  the gayness  when I see guys with fucking long hair and bangs in front of their girly faces. 
DUCK LIPS : WHAT THA FUCK ????

No comments:

Post a Comment