Tuesday, 22 November 2011

A litto bit bout Kpop . . .

Mmm so yea I like music a lot. I spend pretty much at least 4hrs everyday listening music. The third thing after I wake up every morning is probably turn on my mp3 lol. My day wouldn't be as good if I don't have my mp3 with me. And what is on my mp3? KPOP KPOP and English songs obviously lol but 70% of the songs are Korean songs. I do have some chinese songs lol maybe = 9% O_O. So lets talk about kpop. I listen to Kpop since 5th grade ( 5 years ago o.o). I began listening Bigbang ( male group). then I have know bout Se7en. That was pretty much it for that period. I wasn't really that into kpop. 
Bigbang from L-R : SeungRi, G-dragon, Taeyang, Daesung & T.O.P 

Se7en: Omg his jawline T_T
Ok so then Wondegirls came into my life. I was so obsessed with so Hot and Tell me xD My two fav groups were Bigbang and Wondergirl. I found them so talented. That was also the time that I didn't even know the existence of DBSK -_______-' and hated SNSD D: and forget bout 2pm and the rest. 
WG now : YeEun , Sunye, Sohee, Yubin & Lim (Because Sunmi left)
These years numerous girls and boy bands have been added up to the Kpop industry -.-'  WAY TOO MANY GROUPS !
So after wonderbang, Ive discover DBSK (MY FAV IS YUNHO !!!) , SJ AND SNSD. lol Yes was kinda retarded but yea ... I kinda ditched wonderbang for them. I was obsessed with dbsk and SJ. Especially during wrong number and Sorry sorry period xD. I felt so bad for ditching bigbang xD. It took me a while to adapt to Snsd. I din't liked Snsd because of their plastic rumors and so on. But honestly now for Idols in Korea it doesn't fucking matter. They have talent we can't ignore. After that, 2PM AND BEAST came into my life.. .  So many things happened with kpop... dbsk is now Yunho and Max... ( I  have never listened jyj ) Jaebum left 2pm I kinda hate him since... In my opinion, 2pm is now way better than before. 
Miss them so much ... 

Snsd : fav: Jessica!

2pm so cute * Fav: Junho 

Beast ! Fav: Kikwang !
These days I'm really into snsd 's new album THE BOYS. Wg have their new album too, but I really don't like it that much. I don't find anything new and special about their new concept. Their outfit for their comeback remind me of Nobody and their dance remind me of 2 diff tears. I don't see any diff with NO retro concept. I still see some retro in this album. I prefer their ballad songs tho. Snsd surprises us every time with a new concept and their outfits are always so beautiful. As for boy groups, nothings really new.. 2pm went to japan, beast .. no new stuffs and dbsk few songs coming out once a while ... it is really girl groups these days. 


I do listen to other groups like After school, Kara, BEG, MblaQ etc. 
Or solo idols ESPECIALLY RAIN!!!! HIS IS MY BIAS . I even have a tatt with BI in krn xD
Hotness overload . . . 
I loved him since full house. I nosebleed while watching him dancing I have orgasm listening to his music. I makes me go to heaven. I wish to meet him before I die. xD. I can't wait him to be discharged from military !!! AJA AJA HWAITING BI OPPA!


So that pretty much it bout kpop for now. . . I'll continue to talk about it another time ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment